So, technically, I am not breaking my Facebook fast by sharing this news with you via my blog. I just wanted to give a HUGE shout out to everyone who has given. I am overwhelmed and not surprised at the Lord's provision. He is always so faithful, unwavering and constant. Happy Joy!!! I can't contain it!
All that to say, thank you! The trip is paid for in full with some extra to spare. Thank you. I thank my God for you, each one of you.
You are impacting orphans in Kenya AND Uganda. WOW! Thank you!
I am now going to be collecting supplies to pack in a suitcase that will go straight to the children at these orphanages.
If you have any:
-school supplies (pencils, sharpeners, pens, markers),
-medical (children's pain reliever - liquid and chewable, triple antibiotic ointment, hydro-cortisone creme, bandaids),
-Flip flops (all colors and sizes),
-sports (jump ropes, sidewalk chalk, bubbles, balloons, deflated soccer balls, footballs, kickballs, ball pump with needle)
-art supplies (I will have more info on specifics later)
So, if you can supply any of these things, please email me at shilohwolff@hotmail.com
I do still have Acacia necklaces. (I had to request more, which is so cool!) again, thank you!!!
And Visiting Orphans Go.Be.Love t-shirts are coming soon!
If you would like to donate directly to Visiting Orphans, you can go to their website as well. Visitingorphans.org
You can designate it specifically to our trip which is October 12-24, 2011 Kenya/Uganda.
Again, I do not need any more financial support personally, but just wanted to share the opportunities that are still available if you would like to support.
Asante (Thank you)
34 days!!!
So much in store.
Love you all. Thank you for everything.
Blessings,
Shiloh
No comments:
Post a Comment