This post is just for me. I started this blog to remember things about what happened with my Mom. So, we are back tracking a bit. Again, some of these posts are just for my own memory keeping.
Apparently, one of the side effects of large doses of morphine is crazy, hallucination dreams. (It also causes you to see spiders or things crawling around on the walls. It was hard to see her fearful. I would take the "spiders" out of her room and throw them at Matt and Dad.)
Anyway, back to the crazy dreams... My Dad had noticed it one night, saying that she was dreaming they were back in Willard, very early on in their relationship. He said she was mad at him as usual. LOL!
My first encounter with the wild dreams was one night her looking up at me and asking if they had the code.
Me: What code?
Her: The code to get the Pilot down.
Me: What?
Her: FOON 124. Tell Tyrone the code. They need to get it to the Pilot. Has he made it safely down? Is everyone OK?
Me: ...???...
Her: Something about "Baffoon." I really need you to get the code to Tyrone. FOON 124.
Me: (Trying to change subjects, then just having to leave the room to not laugh in her face. She was so serious!)
...about 5-10 minutes go by... I go back in the room.
Me: How are you doing?
Her: I really need to know. Did they save the Pilot? Is everyone on the plane OK?
Me: (Finally deciding to just go with it) Yes, everyone is fine. The Pilot is fine. The code worked. Everyone is OK and it is all because of you.
(I was so trying to come up with some fascinating numerology reason for 124... oh well!)
Another interesting thing happened. My friend, Mandy, had her baby boy 5 weeks early. This happened shortly after my parents moved in with us. I found out the night Mandy delivered from Facebook and immediately told Matt and my Dad. We were all out in the living room. My Mom was in her room with the door closed, TV on, and asleep. The next morning I went into her room. She was still resting. She woke up, startled, looked at me and said out loud. "Mandy had her baby!" I looked at my Dad and asked him if he told her. He looked at me, surprised, and said he didn't tell her. She had been asleep all night. Interesting! She laughed, acting like we should not be shocked that she was having prophetic dreams. Oh and by the way, Mandy's son is just fine, happy and healthy. At the time, I am sure it freaked out Mandy when I told her about what had happened. Sorry Mandy! Mandy is my longest friend. So, I do have to say that I think it is cool that my Mom's angels are partying it up in Heaven with Mandy's son's angels, connected forever. I don't understand all this, but I like to think that it is true somehow. Pretty special.
No comments:
Post a Comment